Thursday, August 30, 2007

boredd =/

School ar s0 b0rinn!
sian!SIAN!

l0lx=/.. Ahqiann makes mi s0 freak out =/.. keep singin love songg to mi TT..
AH QIANN ehhs.. i nt lesbiann nehhs!.. sum0re uu gt turtle lehhs =X..

And during chinese periodd .. i k0pe rebecca,de lollipop which come wif the powder,whn eat gt sound in ur mouth de =X..i k0pe the p0wer=X..thn whn i pour to my mouth =/..the whole thing instead of pourin it into my mouth..it was all over my face and my shirt! ARRRR!..stupid powder.And they were laughin away TT..
After chinese..and 3 other periods..thn byebye sch!.

Tml is teacher's dae!
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAE.. TO ALL THE TEACHERS!.

i dun realli feel lyk goin sch tml..bcox is boring nehhs..and i dunnoe wad to wear ><.. Thn come h0me..SLEEP! till 5?..thn plyed auditionn.. until 7 n0rrs. thn went off..8plus thn ply wif yueliang ^^.. until 10 plus.. yueliang nvr ply audi so long..score still my double.. 400k and abv de n0rrs TT(he is BINTAI!) and he brought a a hair in audition,7k dens de!..gt one face =') behind the hair norrs! so freakin funny!.im the one hu saw 1st!=P..and i was laughin until my stomache lahs!. kukuboi wear kuku hair =P
he goin no phone for 3daes nxt wk..totally no phone and no laptop!
TT.. gonna miss him ehhs TT.. <3333yueliang!

No comments: